GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:45:35 -0400
Beran, thanks for this forward. You just made my day. This is markedly
different from the garbage Gassama wanted to peddle here. Yaya is finished.
On a lighter note though, I hope people realize that after all me and
Hamjatta are NOT dictators and the Opposition back home are NOT listening to
us. They took a different slogan from the one Hamjatta and I wanted. But you
know what? It’s all good. Let’s just get rid of the vermin.
KB