GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:47:09 +0000
Mr YerrohPulloh,
You know what, as much as i tried not to laugh, you really made me laugh, you
are
one serious Joker with a capital J. So all along you knew Omar is my mum's
cousin, hey?? You see i do not hate you, i just hate Jammeh's murderous ways,
and to see people like you doing all you can to blindly support him makes me so
mad, but anyways, am glad you realise that i had nothing to hide from you or
anyone, and neither am looking for an extended family. I have a massive one,
all those Mannehs in Brufut, Bakau, Sukuta, Yundum, Lamin, Brikama, Kartong and
a countless other villages and towns in the Senegambian region, so i really do
not think i need it any bigger.

It's closed from this end too, and no hard feelings, for now we both know where
each stands.

Regards
Nyancho Jongkengde Faalaa