GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:13:26 -0400
Gambia-L Community:

This is tragic! If these reports are accurate, (and I have no reason to
doubt them) it attests to Jammeh's and his regime's insecurity.  This
act of brutality must be condemned universally. The slaying of these
individuals was callous and unnecessary.

I suggest we begin an email petition drive to be signed by all who wish
to condemn this act of barbarism and sent to Jammeh. For those of you
who have the necessary computer skills, please get one started.

And to the families of the slain, my heartfelt condolence.

And please participate in the letter writing campaign for free and fair
elections in 2001.

Abdoulaye Saine

No justice, no peace!