GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:20:29 -0000
Gambia-L:

The e-mail below came since yesterday, but I am only sending it now because
of lack computer connectivity at home (at the moment). So I suppose the
information is already stale since the papers in The Gambia have already
carried it.

By the way, a wicked person sent me an attachment captioned "Breaking News",
and when I opened it, it destroyed my home computer, because the attachment,
in actual fact, had carried a virus. Consequently, whenever I start my
computer now, the following message will come: "The computer has performed
an illegal operation and will shut down." And yes, it will shut down
automatically. Any advice from the computer wizards on the L, in respect of
the problem.

Ebrima