GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 02:20:58 -0000
MR Ceesay,
A very sad story indeed.Such have been a great problem in the Badibus,this is not the first time and Mr Wally who is living to defy such nonsense not only in his home village but in other areas too should have been treated with respect and not to be humiliated by deportation.Did we not travel to SA demanding for reparation ? and then we entertain such nonsense among our selves,I have my very doubts if Mr commissioner will do anything in this case since February is just around the corner.

For Freedom
Saiks