GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:24:18 -0800
Hi Bro. Habib,

Thanks for the public service announcement below. I showed it to one of my
colleagues and he couldn't believe it. He just bought a house here in
Vancouver a couple of days ago.... for $450,000 (on mortgage).

This is indeed very reasonable for us all to procure property back home. I
only hope that the conditions back home will improve to an extent that
civil servants in the motherland can afford such a property like us in the
diaspora. Insha Allah, it will happen some day.

Cheers,
           Madiba.