GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kemo Toray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:58:00 +0100
IKKE SENSITIV

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Kemo Toray
Sendt: 30. november 2001 14:53
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: VS: sacking of civil servant must stop

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Kemo Toray
Sendt: 30. november 2001 14:43
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: sv: sacking of civil servant must stop

 The government of the gambia is now engage of sacking civil servant from
their job without any reason. Most of these of these people who lost their
job have been working for so many year and now they are out of job and have
a family to feeds.I think this is very serious cases which needs to be
review by government.It is very sad to sacked  some one from  job because of
their political affairs.Every civil servant has a right to belong to
political parties of his or her choice without any interfearance of the
state.
   I think the meaning of the most be respected by the government other wise
the image of the government will not be better/improved. Government should
try to make reconcilation with political opponent rather than sacking and
arresting treating the opponent this would just make thing worst. the Gambia
belong to every gambia despite where you,tribes etc. I hope the Govenment
will review this case of sacking innocent civil servant because of their
political loyality.

 Any innconvenience is highly regreated.

 From Gambian living in Norway: