GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:46:45 -0800
It sad that our people are living in the time of the
butcher bird.Jammeh is prepared to massacre anyone
that challenges his rule.From the 11th November to the
10th and 11th April incident, we all know that they
have blood in their hands.He keep saying that
whosoever challenges his rule will be put 6ft deep.The
man is not interested in anything but loot and rule us
by all means necessary.He has Buyoya's strategy of
building a mono-ethnic army just to consolidate his
grid on power.If Yahya knows they have done nothing
wrong since 1994 why  then do we have the indemnity
clause in the constitution and indemnity bill after
incident of 10th and 11 April.?Apart from the
rubber-stamp parliament, our country is full of
mercenary lawyers and judges who are strengthening
Jammeh's dictatorial rule.
AbdouKarim Sanneh
Manchester UK