GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 23:01:13 EST
Happy New Millenium and Happy EID to all......

To add to this Y2K issues, please check the 'observer "  & the "Point"
publications from the Quantumnet website.....
I read these newspaper articles daily thru the web and since the millennium
rolled in , the publications on the web are not current.  The articles
currently posted are dated December 8, 199 and June 6, 1999 respectively....

When I checked this URL www.//gambianews.com on New year's eve it had the
current weekend  publication...but now it is  different  (-:
I tried to assure my doubts that these are not Y2K "glitches"by asking a
friend to fax me  the current issues......
Yes , the problem is Y2K related ....either Quantumnet or Gambianews is not
Y2K compliant......

So folks  check this out...the homeland is not 100% Y2K compliant
as reported ...

FSD