GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:32:51 +0000
Mr. Ceesay,

Let us not start jumping to conclusions or read in between the lines. Your
writings in this forum leans toward the APRC. I did not see any reason why
you should focus on whether UDP will accept a non-UDP presidential candidate
to represent the new alliance. If you want to talk issues and facts, no
problem here. I welcome such discourse.

Regards,

Mjohnson