GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:52:40 -0800
Hello, again, something else I forgot tomention:  Sabuni saying "oh I just said it to spark
discussion", reminds me of people who make racist comments and say, "Oh I didn't mean it, I was
just kidding", etc.

Yeah, right you were only trying to spur discussion.  It seems she said it to see which way the
wind was blowing, and to see how many people agreed with her.

It's easy to subject young girls to invasive medical exames, when it's not your little girl, or
it's not you who has to go thorugh them.

Or you're a man and just don't get it.

How about we start subjecting men to examinations of their genitals and see how they feel?

Why do you think men won't get prostate and other exams which could actually save their life?
Because they don't want to be put in a position where they feel violated or, I don't know how to
see it, vulnerable maybe?

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい