GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:57:12 +0100
Ramatoulie and Jennnifer,

It will be good if you people get intouch with GAMCOTRAP and BAFROW who are
already working on this issue. GAMCOTRAP has done a great job on this issue
despite all the threats they received from Jammeh they still maintain their
position. I should be in Gambia next year as well but it will be on my way
from Ghana. This will be between June and July but if I know your dates I
can mark it on my diary from now. There is also a possibility of me
travelling home in December this year but that is not yet confirmed.
Jennifer, I will keep you posted when i get back to London if my trip for
December is confirmed.

It will also be important to contact these organisations and see what
support and help they will need, so that we won't duplicate their work.

The Struggle Continues!!
Ndey Jobarteh