GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:30:25 -0800
Kabir,
       your concern about forwarding Daffeh's articles
and him not been subscribe to the list is noted but
unfortunately this does not represent the general
feelings of the majority of Gambians therefore, i
would seek for more public opinion and then come to
conclusion.

Many believe that hence his articles are published by
credible newspapers like Allgambian.net and so fort
therefore they should as well be forwarded to the list
for public consummation and analysis.

Saihou

=== message truncated ===