GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anna Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:32:53 -0500
Hello All,
	Is there anyone out there who can help this lady? She is looking
for her gambian friend, Saikou Marong, who used to live in the serrekunda
area. If you have any information that can help, please send her email at
[log in to unmask] Thanks.

anna

Dear Anna,

its very nice of you to answer to my letter. And it is very nice to know there
are round the world people who can help each other.  Yes, of course I can
tell you all I know. The name of the man is  Saikou Marong
He was working in the kitchen of Kairaba Beach Hotel in Kololi Beach
And he was living in Serekunda - the name of the street was Mini Mini Boulong

But I know he stops working at the Hotel 1 year before.  And I know he
changed his flat, because it was not safe. But I also know, that he has
friends at the hotel. I think they could know where  he his now. And I
also know, that his brother with his family was living next  his old flat.

I hope it is enough informations.  Thank you very much for your kind offer
to try to help.
Many greetings
Carola

Reisebuero am Selenter See  -   Carola Böttner
Kieler Straße 20
D - 24238 Selent
** Telefon: 0049 - 4384 - 599859 **   ** Fax: 0049 - 4384 - 599860 **