GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 12:49:20 +0000
Yus,

Like you, Mr Jaiteh has decided to re-subscribe me back on the L.  However,
after i finish writing this mail, i will be UNSUBSCRIBING myself from the
GAMBIA-L.  I do not want to be part of such a list when hypocrisy and
double-standards are the norm for some.

I find it a bit strange and rather condescending if not patronising for
JAITEH  to just resubScribe me without any explanation.

Mr Jaiteh, what made you to RE-SUBSCRIBE me?  Since, you took exception to
my choice of words or rather my choice of language, i find it baffling for
you to just put me back on the Gambia-l like that. As i said before, i do
not give a damn about your arbitrariness and self-importance.

I shall say or write whatever i deem appropriate and shall not be censored
by any moron or knucklehead.  I will always call Jammeh all the names under
the sun including DICKHEAD, IMBECILE, MORON, THIEF ETC.

I do not need GAMBIA-L.  There are many mediums and lists which i can let my
views known.  My opposition to JAMMEH AND THE OPPORTUNISTIC CHARLATANS shall
not be diminished by the whims and caprices of a self-appointed moraliser
like MULLAH JAITEH.

I want to belong to a decent society where truth and fairness is the norm.
I want to be part of a list where honesty is the standard.  I want to be
among people who treat each other with even-handedness fair play. I do not
want to part of a group where the rules are applied whimsically.

With this note, i am signing off.

regards,

Mboge