GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:16:08 -0700
Mr Camara thanks for the posting on the oil prospect
in Gambia.I think the Government should look into
environmental impact assessment.The offshore oil can
have serious implication to human, fish and other
marine species.We are all aware that the present trend
of business as usual is what is creating climate
change thus undermining our survival and the future of
the next generation on Earth.
--- Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>