GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:21:22 EDT
I agree that the post by George was in very poor taste, especially because of
it's very personal nature.I, like others on this list have my views of
Tombong and the rest of the Jammeh camp, but things of this nature are
definitely not to be imposed on anyone, no matter how much we disagree with
their views, principles etc. It is very unfortunate that this transpired, and
it is especially so because some of us, including myself actually believed
that Tombong had sent the post, prompting us to make comments on it.

Jabou Joh