GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:39:56 +0000
You people are really sick, if you ask me. Is it now that you are smellin
the coffee? Keep day dreaming. Now that London is no more attractive you
want to come to Senegal. Why don't you come to Kairaba beach hotel or
Tendaba resort? Some of you make me want to puke. Can't you see the
treachery within your own ranks?

Have a good day, Gassa.