GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:32:33 -0600

Subject: Statute of Liberty
Author:  Jimmy Parker <[log in to unmask]> at PO_EXTERNET
Date:    2/11/00 12:22 PM

Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA
Date:    2/11/2000 11:21 AM

Something to make you wonder, Hmmmm.

Statue of Liberty ???

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes --------------------------- From: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA Date: 2/11/00 11:21AM -0600 To: Jimmy Parker at DTT.US.CHICAGO *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA *To: [log in to unmask] at Internet-USA Subject: Statute of Liberty -------------------------------------------------------------------------------