GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:47:17 -0400
Gassama, calm down. You do NOT need to get all hysterical. I am used to your
antics by now. When you are confronted with solid FACTS, you start whining
about me being ‘undemocratic’ and bullying you. How can I be continents and
oceans away and stop you from thinking and articulating your points on this
medium? You know what ‘undemocratic’ Dictators do? They send NIA thugs to
abduct and torture journalists, close down newspapers for ‘non-payment’ of
taxes and attempt to burn down radio stations and murder the proprietor of
radio stations. If you think that what I do to you by debunking your LIES on
G_L is ‘undemocratic’, wait until I lay my hands on you.

I am glad that I am ‘predictable’ to you in the manner you stated. You
should darn well be assured that each time you tell your vicious LIES I will
be on your back. Simple as that. Gassama LIES, he will hear from Dampha. You
can take that to the bank. You do NOT have to exercise you little brain
trying to ‘predict’ that. It WILL happen. The way you avoid that is to stop
your LIES. You don’t get anywhere with me with your whimpers. It just makes
me sicker. To see a grown man like you whining like a little boy that is
left stranded at a bus-stop by his guardian. You are just pathetic.

You can be my guest and continue to delude yourself into thinking that
‘Diasporans’ take your ‘garbage’ seriously. I hope you read me. People laugh
about you in my neck of the woods. Who will take you seriously about the
‘REALITY’ in the country when they see how I made you swallow your garbage
about the ‘roads’? Even the mail from you to which I am responding now shows
clearly why people will NOT take your garbage seriously. Now you are NOT
talking about ‘TOURISM’ anymore. You know you CANNOT go around the solid
figures and facts on the ground. So, as usual, you went totally off tangent
and start whining about my debunking you.

Make no mistake, I take you very seriously. Remember when you surfaced here
as Kebba Jobe and Daddy Nying and whatever goofy name you gave yourself?
People said to not take you seriously. I was one person that vowed to take
you seriously and debunk all your LIES and make you accountable for once in
your lifetime. I stand by that vow. Taking you seriously in that manner is
very different from taking your garbage seriously. When I want to find out
about the ‘REALITY’ (whether roads are actually being built, hospitals
equipped, journalists abducted, my family eating three square meals a day,
etc.) you are the LAST person I will depend on and take your LIES seriously.
I will simply pick up a phone and call home. Having said that, I am aware
that there are some gullible Gambians even on G_L. We need to set the record
straight for them. I will continue to debunk all your vicious LIES without
coming to Banjul. For instance, I will NEVER tolerate you or anyone
attempting to give NIA credit at the expense of people like Dumo. This is a
matter of life and death for some people and NOT some silly games played by
sycophants.

You said that I cannot stand the ‘giant strides’ being made by the illegal
government. If that was the case, then I must be having a great time. As
demonstrated here on numerous occasions, NO ONE in the AFPRC/APRC can
articulate for us the ‘giant strides’. Instead what we hear is LIES and
EXAGGERATIONS. Yesterday was a classic. You LIED about ‘giant strides’ in
the Tourism Sector when in ACTUAL FACT the numbers were pointing DOWNWARDS –
50% reduction in 1994; 18% in 2000; a further 4% in 2001. You go to the
Groundnut Sector, you find the same story. Energy – ‘meme chose’. Roads –
same sorry story. Education. Where are the ‘giant strides’? I will tell you
where. It is in Yaya’s Swiss Bank accounts and in Kanilai. Before 1994 the
moron did NOT even have a ‘Post-Office Book’. Now, he boasts of millions of
dollars in Swiss Bank accounts, numerous villas, a zoo, a plane and God
knows what else. You know how many generators we can buy from $45 million
and how many kilometers of road that amount of money can build or how many
hungry farmers that money can feed? You know how many lives can be saved by
our hospitals if that money was invested wisely in Health care or how many
kids that money can give proper education? You are CLUELESS. Continue to
live in DENIAL and in your SYCOPHANCY.

Only a fool like you would accuse me of helping PPP to ‘ruin’ the country. I
say you are a fool because again you attempt to talk about something you
have NO knowledge about. While you were kissing up to the PPP regime at
Gamtel with your tail curled, I was criticizing them for some of their
mismanagement. Unlike you, I do NOT need ANY government to do things for me.
With you, without PPP you would NOT have an education or a job. I do NOT
hold brief for PPP. You can criticize them all you want. They are part of
APPPRC. Was it not you that vowed to debunk OJ the other day when he showed
the whole world that PPP GAVE your illegal government a STRONG ECONOMY and
you RUINED it? You NEVER came back with your LIES because you know you
CANNOT substantiate your assertion that AFPRC inherited a terrible economy
from PPP. I am waiting for that. This is one ‘Diasporan’ your LIES CANNOT
bamboozle. You CANNOT even LIE to me about Gamtel where you ‘work’. So,
forget about other institutions like Ports, Social Security, GPMB, etc. I
have said here many times before that PPP should have stood up for their
record a long time ago and stop the AFPRC/APRC LIES. But, that felt on deft
ears because MOST PPP stalwarts are now APRC stalwarts and they want to
propagate the LIE. Like OJ just demonstrated, the PPP record is very
defensible when put beside the catastrophic record of the AFPRC/APRC. But
that is beside the point. The Gambia I want, would be FAR BETTER than the
mediocre PPP record and the dismal AFPRC/APRC record (that rendered our
people POORER than they were under PPP). If you (Gassama) want to talk about
PPP, I suggest you take OJ on or talk to cohorts like Fatoumatta Jahumpa and
Buba Baldeh.

Your ‘offer’ of truce in your last paragraph is truly laughable. What are
you smoking, boy? Who told you I need ‘forgiveness’ from vermin like you?
You people must be very sick. Fancy your fictitious ‘Diasporan’ saying that
he will forgive Jawara if the man does not partake in politics. You people
are just nauseating. What is more ‘undemocratic’ than attempting to ‘gag’
Jawara and what has Jawara done to your ‘Diasporan’ that requires
forgiveness? You people are a joke. You know who needs your forgiveness? It
is the murderer at State House that stole your money and rendered you
POORER. I do NOT need reminding about the ‘death’ of the PPP government.
Tell that to Yaya that is hugging and kissing with Jawara. (Yuk! To borrow
from George). If what you are asking is for me to ignore your LIES and be
‘forgiven’, FORGET IT. I do NOT deal with Devils. For starters I do NOT need
your forgiveness. Secondly, I do NOT appease Evil. I will NEVER tolerate
your LIES. I hope you get that into your thick skull. It is only SLAVES that
jump to ‘offers’ from Devils. This is one Gambian that CANNOT be bought by a
Pajero or a Speaker’s job or ‘forgiveness’ or some punk seizing your
property illegally and using that to ‘gag’ you. I do NOT pet a dog with
rabies simply because it is a dog.
KB