GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:14:48 +0100
Comdes,

Supposing this is Museveni's own internal job.  This man came from Kanungu, where Museveni piled so many people alive and burned so many others.  Supposing he knows a lot and as usual Museveni always uses you and then clears you because he does not keep eye-witnesses.

We should also not forget that Museveni is not so popular in so many parts of the west - especially these days.  There is also the Banyankole VS Bahima saga.

These are just my speculations,  but they might not be far from the truth.

We should always try to wait for more details.

Is there anybody who can tell us more?

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango