GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suma kadu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:08:39 -0000
Momodou & Company,
It does no justice to tell this Baba S. Keita to go find another list
while the one who initiated all these nonesenses- personal attacks you
call it - Alieu S Keita/Essa Sey is running around doing worst to the
image of this once promising list. As we all strive for a better
leadership let's try to be fair in our judgements. Treat everyone the
same. This is a "kadu" from a concerned list member and keen observer.
I hope both individuals(Alieu & Baba) will give us a BREAK! Thank you.

My Regards,
Prof. Assan