GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:40:26 GMT
I concur totally with Dr Saine regarding petitioning Yaya Jammeh. Chances
are he'll thrash all of them, but just for the record, we need to make our
feelings heard. One would think that driving the economy down the ground,
and constantly harassing it's opponents would be enough for this govt. But
no! They have to murder kids! What type of rule is this? How can Gambians be
so cruel to each other? I'm tired, and totally numb right now. All I know is
that every decent Gambian should do his/her utmost to get rid of this
regime. I agree with the sentiments expressed by Prince Coker, Ousman Bojang
and others. Even for a criminal govt, the Jammeh regime is really outdoing
itself in the barbarism arena. God help our people.

Saul.