GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Y. Bala-gaye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:44:25 -0400
Asalaam Alaikum,
        subhan Allah, i did not know that some of our own were that close
to the quakes. A general prayer for all those affected and those
suffering, but a special
prayer for those who we know is definitely warranted. May Allah keep you
all safe and in constant remembrance of Him. May He send His Peace,
Blessings and Comfort to keep your hearts at rest and on the sirat al
mustaqeen. Ameen.

Wassalaam
Yai-Fatou.