GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:36:30 -0400
Sidi,

Thanks for the additional information concerning what Edi is doing. I have
followed his every contribution on tourism and other issues Since joining
the L and have come to the conclusion that he is a very honest guy; very
knowledgeable on tourism issues. In fact, I have on a number of occasions
forwarded his contributions to Dr. Saidou Jallow, PS DOS-Tourism as well as
Kaliba Senghore, Director Human Resources at the GTA.

From the feedbacks that I have received from them, they seem to appreciate
his efforts very much. In fact, I believe he has been consulted, for free,
on a number of occasions. I wish him all the best.

Finally, do you have any idea about the rural electrification project?
Whenever I ask Nawec officials they tell me that the project has been
internationally tendered and that implementation is either imminent or has
started. I haven't seen any evidence of much happening, unless it is
happening in the rural areas and has not been publicised much.

Have a good day, Gassa.