GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:44:19 +0200
Hi!
Thanks Lamin, Ablie, Malick and others. I will indeed share the other
material. Lamin, regarding your conversation about copyright, I'm not
worried because I know you will put in a good word for me. You will
cover my back. Have a good evening.
Buharry.