GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:58:50 -0000
Bro Yus,
Interesting enough,here you are saying the wines saw two dreadlocks and the
one who shot was Mumia,do you know the witnesses who were involved,did you
check their background.Is Mumia going to get free because of Justice or
because the injustice American system,Who bomb the MOVE office,was it done
in the name of democracy or against.The burning of the radio station in the
Gambia was it not a cry by many of us for democracy.
I have tried,but could not separate this case with the issue of Democracy in
the USA,you see how political opponents who are not part of the establish
political system are treated in the USA,just investigate there are more of
such cases.
Before closing here just to say I enjoy the exchange.But please join to say
"Free Mumia"

For freedom
Saiks