GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawda Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 02:07:07 EDT
Hello Haruna,

Yes! all my poems are original. I'm sorry that time is very limited to
explain my works. I have chosen only one poem called (UPSIDEDOWN) to explain
it when I post it in the future.I hope so--- if time allows me to discuss it.
Otherwise, all of
 them are " very original" as Jennifer Eidson analytically mentioned it. If
all goes
 well, I hope to work with you for the best with Jennifer.

Dear Jennifer,

A thousand apology for the delay to repond to you, due my busy sechedule.
Also a thousand cheers for your concern and generousity that you
just unhesitantly demonstrated not only to me, but to the world. My
wish is to share out the little in me. There is a saying that "you impact
when
write or speak". Hence, I would like the poems to be pusblihed.
So far, only one is pusblihed (TIME) from those posted in the G-L.
Even, with that poem I still have the copyrigths as contracted.
Haruna also has suggested some ideas which I may wish to incorporate
supposedly, we all do it together.
I am also very honored for your charming complimentary words and I will send
you
some poems as requested with happiness. However, I will send three at a time
so that you will enjoy reading them with zestfulness. Meanwhile, I will
finish my poems in the G-L by Nov 20th, 00. for other priorities then we can
pusblish them.
Oncemore, I am very, very grateful for the hearty kindness you showed us, all.
Feel free to contact me for any question in order to roll the ball.

My E-add is Yampolo@ aol.com.

Sincerely,
Dawda Jallow.