GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:51:13 -0500
Ebrima Jogomai Ceesay,
                     First of all my best wishes to you "ak sai amdi
jammayi".Mr.Ceesay taking up two many branches at the same time with an
intension to bluff and show off may not be useful for a youngster like you.
Your false impression that you are in touch with Gen.Powell could have been
in order if the underlying factors were not geared towards justifying a
general case for assylum seekers in the states and those with you in
Birmingham.Mr.Ceesay watch out we do also have networks that can defend our
interests and be rest assured that we will counter attack at any level so
our private supporters are also sending e-mails on you and your likes to the
same bureau to justify that you are a self-exiled journalist and i do call
you"join the list" because that is the best way you can take or help others
take in order to be able  to get your papers in the states.

We are already aware of the fact that your fabrictaed sources helped one of
your relatives get the assylum status in Atlanta.He is a former DPS in the
current regime.However,later a lot of such demands from Gambians were denied
because as the wollof saying goes:"ku am kudu du laka".We used our kudu in
an appropriate way.So we  will no longer be annoyed lets play the game
TOGETHER. All your allegations we will take very seriously now onwards and
will use the democratic process you have chosen and deal with it
intellectually.Please let non of us cry wolf that Yahya this or that if we
happen to meet Powel and others and expose your strategy based on
self-inetrest.Please do not imagine that you are victorious in such
moves,becuase we are not seeing you as child we are now taking things that
you and Kebba Dampha,Karamba Touray,Makaveli etc write seriously whether it
has an impact or not.We have began reasoning that way in order to be able to
show the whole world that we are countering your asserions through the usual
channels as identified by a democratic culture and not give you the chance
of falsifying that   "we are on the NIA LIST".

Our soources exposed some of you especially Karamba Touray and his gang  as
people who were shouting that they had succeded in sending a letter to
Xpresident Clinton as typical falseurs! HA!ofcourse going at the church
where Pre Clinton was every sunday to pray and then meet the "the low
ladder" of Washingtoners! was a cheap way to get things printed on observer
in Banjul as a victorious move.This was what those from other countries did
and are still doing up to date! what effect have those moves brought over
those countries by you "macdonald-based" freedom fighters? Nothing! and for
sure the state Dept. will very soon see the difference not only you as
Gambians but those africans who have chosen to black mail their motherland
for an imagined eldorado!.

Can't you guys read the writings on the world? The EU was convincedthat the
gambia is moving on fine thats why the alimenta issue is solved.That is why
the london home office is nowadays giving a lot of credit to what they hear
from our network and ofcourse Gvt.
Your lies during your last meeting in london have already been squashed off
thanks to ALLAH.Try tomorrow  I AL K. will be ther and will deal with that
issue through my fellow business men they are more respected at the home
office than those of you who aren't even allowed in certain decent night
clubs!
After 94 some elements inthe former regime maintained links with "political
friends" and were attending dinners to through "self-made" invitations" in
order to spread rumours on Yahya's regime. The OMNIPOTENT ALLAH has started
showing the truth! please do not stop your stories becuase they will help us
get prepared more and more.Challenges are always good because that will
allow other parties Know the truth.
AL K.