GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:04:49 +0000
Beran,
The PPP to be blamed for the depreciation of the Dalasi after seven and half
years of mis-guided APRC economic policies that continue to undermine
investor confidence?! What an amazing insinuation!.

What has beneficiaries of loans pre-July 1994 got to do with explaining the
current downward spiral of the Dalasi?

Unbelievable!

No matter what,
The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

BMK