GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:25:33 -0500

-"This is the Hell of which ye were (repeatedly) warned!
-"Embrace ye the (fire) this Day, for that ye (persistently) rejected
(Truth)."
-That Day shall We set a seal on their mouths. But their hands will speak
to us, and their feet bear witness, to all that they did.
-If it had been our Will, We could surely have blotted out their eyes; then
should they have run about groping for the Path, but how could they have
seen?
-And if it had been Our Will, We could have transformed them (to remain) in
their places; then should they have been unable to move about, nor could
they have returned (after error).
-If We grant long life to any, We cause him to be reversed in nature: Will
they not then understand?
-Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as
well as what they disclose.
-Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send
before and that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken
account in a clear Book (of evidence).
-Set forth to them, by way of a parable, the (story of) the Companions of
the City. Behold!, there came apostles to it.
-The (people) said: "for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist
not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be
inflicted on you by us."
-It was said: "Enter thou the Garden." He said: "Ah me! Would that my
People knew (what I know)!
-"For that my Lord has granted me Forgiveness and has enrolled me among
those held in honour!"
-And We sent not down against his People, after him, any hosts from heaven,
nor was it needful for Us so to do.
-It was no more than a single mighty Blast, and behold! they were (like
ashes) quenched and silent.
-Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they
mock him!
-See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them
will they return:
-But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment).
-The (Day) of Noise and Clamour:
-What is the (Day) of Noise and Clamour?
-And what will explain to thee what the (Day) of Noise and Clamour is?
-(It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about,
-And the mountains will be like carded wool.
-Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy,
-Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction.
-But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,-
-Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit.
-And what will explain to thee what this is?
-(It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!

                                          A Food For Thought !!!
                                          Mr Makaveli.

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"                http://www.gambiansonline.com