GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:39:54 -0400
Haruna and others. Perhaps you may find solace in re-reading this piece
from Baba Galleh Jallow. It may not have all the answers as it will take
a while for us to find the silver bullet for Gambia's current state of
affairs.
I will add that,  one of nature's tragedies is human beings cannot
function without a leader, be it a devil or  a messiah.

Malanding