GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:08:10 +0000
Habib, I referenced some stuff, right.  You go and revisit your coments
including yesterday's, and then decide.  I am not here to be loved and I've
said what I said and have moved on.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou

From: "Habib Ghanim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 6:05:11 pm CST
Subject: RE: [>-<] Joseph Sambou

[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by "Habib Ghanim"

Joe

I do not even have a clue on what you mean . I am truely shocked and amazed
.You must have a case of mistaken identity.definately  I have never said
anything bad about you at any time in the past messsage or anyother time
for that matter . please check the achives and I am certain you will never
see any negative reports. It definately must be a mistake or imaginary as
you mentioned. I of all people am the last to get that low for I have no
reason for that nor the strength and time .

again I think it must be the wrong habib here. I am certain that this was
not meant for me personally so I will not take it seriously.I am not
offended but shocked at the tone of this last  exchange.

Joe , sorry if you feel I offended you and be rest assured that the message
was never intended for you and I do not have anything against you  and never
will as there is no need for that . honestly brother think about what you
just said to me and judge for yourself if it was right or wrong .If you
heard anything other wise it would have been better to contact me privately
rather than dish it out like this. I am sorry it came up this way .yes i
have your email and tel number so does everyone else on the post as it was
posted by you several times.

May we all  have  God's blessings and guidance plus respect for each other
in our daily interactions for after all we are all one big family in the
Gambia.

good evening

Habib Diab Ghanim

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access — limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup