GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa-Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:46:40 -0700
You see, He started out from nowhere and on july 22, 1994, He was our Head of State. We all stood behind him. And the rest of the world reluctantly decided to give him a chance;

But he mistook our kindness for blindness. He began chipping away segments that he viewed as enemies.

He isolated the media community by refusing to call press conferences, then isolated communities that would not support him. It worked because he had nothing to loose.

Well since isolation worked internally, he is bringing it to the outside world. First isolate a neighbor-Senegal, then the region. This seems to be too much. May be not.

One thing i do know for sure, if you isolate everybody, you end up standing alone. Yaya has reach the climax.

Wake up Jammeh's friend. The count down has begun. Yaya's end is very near and nothing can stop the acclerated count down.

On a final note, i feel really sorry for Yaya. He has been successful in so many areas but has allowed the gross violation of human rights undermine his magnificant achievements. Remember, i used to support you.

Today, i am angry that you think it is right for people like Hydra should be killed and for this reason, i say you ought to pay the price unless you personally take responsibility, apoligise and then financially take care of the family. Otherwise, I do not think it will be terrible if you are executed in a similar fashion

Pa-PG

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい