GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sariang marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:47:53 -0600
Hello Mambuna,
May Allah reward you for your great efforts in broaden our knowledge in
Islam.We really appreciate it.Well I got few questions for you in terms of
Fasting in relations to certain obligation beyond our control.First what
does Allah says when travelling for a day or more,second when you assigned a
task when involves alot of physical body movement or out somewhere example
out at sea for training.Whereby you will be on a ship not on land .What are
the possible solutions or what does the Quran say on such situations.Thanks
for your cooperation.
Sariang.