GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:32:45 PDT
Impressive !! wounderful and well organised . I cheer up the sisters in
Oslo! congratulations for your wounderful efforts and the coopration you had
demonstrated to make the cultural week a success.

It was great and loving. Bravo Brothers and sisters down there in Oslo , may
the Almighty give you more strength  to keep on this wounderful work .

Yahya