GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bala ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:08:27 +0000

testing....i receive but can't send e-mail to the list.> Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:46:40 -0500> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: gambian scholarship students (government)> To: [log in to unmask]> > > Suntou my friend,> > I advise you let this go. What you know of or about Karim should never be > shared here nor should what he knows about you ever be shared here. We must > desist from such mischief and begin to grow as the professionals we aspire to > be. May Allah bless you all. Let us discuss issues with a focus on yielding > value for ourselves, our families, and fellow citizens. This advice goes to both > yourself and Karim. Exercise diligence and restraint.> > Haroun Masoud. MQDT. Al Mutawakkil. Darbo. God bless.> > In a message dated 11/4/2007 5:15:45 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, > [log in to unmask] writes:> > mr sannah.i have completed my masters in a university so stop telling us > about what you did or you are about to do .that is your personal matter.> i do not subscribe to yahya's school of thought.believe in darwin or max i > care less.i know you more than you know.i can even supply your muslim high > school nick name.so hey ,i am not a yahya lover.all i say is,if any gambian > knows he/she cannot work with yahya's government then don't accept his > scholarships.simple.if one is hypocrital in small issues he/she will be even more > corrupt and vain in bigger issues.> we need genuine freedom figters not angry men/women.yahya is one of our > problems.> > ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> Suntou> Take your bullshit away, dislike you for what? I don't even knows you and we > have never meet so how can I dislike? Disagree or agree on issues is the > academic or intellectual freedom is very forum bind us together.Challenging your > narrow judgement about Gambian student refusing to go back home or migrating > to US does not mean that I dislike you. My heart is not fill with anger, > jealousy, egoism and hate against my country men or women. With the coming of > Yahya Jammeh hate and jealousy is destroying the fabric of our society. I have > such manifestation even within such in the diaspora. I don't subscribe to > self destruction. Suntou mark you I have completed a science degree and now > doing postgraduate in one of the biggest universities in the Northwest. I am not > in Holburn College or those back door institues. A university under Higher > education funding council of England and Wales where research and teaching in > monitored by quality assurance agency. Go on with me and come> with the old tales and myths forum about me drinking beer and so on and so > on.Preacher and preacher but what comes as a life science student when I tell > you that I belief in Darwinian school of thought?> > Suntou Touray wrote:> abdoukarim ,whatever dislike you have of me doesn't in any way bother me.i > have completed a good part of my education without any state support and i > am proud of that.i don't need any thing from my government in term of > material aid.what you fail to comprehend is that,yahya doesn't own the > gambia and gambians who directly benefited from the state should repay that > debt to the gambian people.> if yahya offer me any scholarship i will decline to accept it fortwith.i > will not > be hypocritical.what malanding said make sense but other nationals take the > pain to build up their nation.the salary level may low in the gambia but the > pay > parkage he mention is manageable.> > my moral comments are for myself and others who wish to listen , do > whatever you wish in manchester wise man ,i am not forcing you to read > me.haruna and malanding made resorceful comments ,this is what the gambia > needs.yahya is only one part of our problem ,there are other issues we need > settling.don't get too engrossed in yahya's world.his day is coming . what > plans do you have for the gambia? that is what is important .> > 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L > Web interface> at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html> > To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: > http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:> [log in to unmask]> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> > > 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L > Web interface> at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html> > To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: > http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:> [log in to unmask]> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> > > 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L > Web interface> at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html> > To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: > http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:> [log in to unmask]> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> > > > > > > > ************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com> > 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface> at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html> > To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:> [log in to unmask]> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、