GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nabiha Safriwe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:26:04 -0700
Yai-fatou,
First of all I would like to say hi to you, it's been
such a long time.

I am very proud of the fact that you and your sister
(Ancha), are doing so much to help alleviate this pain
that we are all going through.  It is always a
consolation, knowing that we can put aside our
differences at times of trouble, to work things out.
After all, it is for the common good of our beloved
Motherland, the Gambia.  I want to take this chance to
thank everyone who contributed towards this purpose.
For those who have not done anything yet, just know
that it is still not too late.

As Mike Leavitt puts it, "There is a time in the life
of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet
small  enough to solve."

Thank you.
Nabiha

--- "Y. Bala-gaye" <[log in to unmask]>