GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:52:34 -0400
Sister Jabou
It is not easy to practice the religion,. you are right.
Tombs are a waste of resources and serve no purpose but just reminders.-History
only-
I visited the tombs of the prophet(saw)and those of Imam Umar and Ali inside the
mosque in Medina. Almost all pilgrims do the same if they can.What I am saying is
simple some cannot go so if they can look at the pictures through the net plus
other mosques and castles etc. ,.there should not be any problems with that..
Bida starts when a leader makes his followers do certain actions outside the
accepted norms. This is not the case here.
Maybe we are talking about two different things ??
anyhow  good night!!!!
Habib