GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:02:01 EDT
Dear Haruna,

Here's the most important thing you need to  know about this race: it's
neck-and-neck.

Only 130 delegates  separate Hillary from Senator Obama -- and that's not
counting Florida and  Michigan. The difference in popular vote is less than 1
percent, and millions of  voters have yet to make their voices heard. This
election should be about their  choice.

But now we're hearing people -- elected officials, party  members, and Obama
campaign surrogates -- call for Hillary to pull out.

With the race this close, it sure doesn't make sense to me that  she'd leave
now -- does it make sense to you?

There's no better  way to tell Hillary that you support her staying in than
to make a contribution  to her campaign -- and no better time to contribute
than right now.

We're facing a big deadline on Monday. Our opponents and the media will
scrutinize our fundraising reports and look for any sign of weakness. By  making a
contribution today, you can help make sure we show nothing but  strength.

_Contribute by our midnight Monday deadline  to help us show our strength._
(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1730&utm_source=1730&utm_med
ium=e&ta=0)

I know that Hillary never forgets  exactly why she is running. Her commitment
to the people of this country never  wavers.

At this critical moment, all of us supporting Hillary must make  sure we are
just as focused as she is. With all the talk of the state of  the race, all
the people telling her she should just give up, you and I must  make sure she
has everything she needs to stay in this race.

With our big fundraising deadline coming up midnight Monday, we  need to show
the critics and the doubters that this campaign is running full  steam ahead
with the determination to win.

_Contribute now to help us reach our $3  million goal by midnight Monday._
(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1730&utm_source=1730&utm_medi
um=e&ta=0)

My family isn't big on quitting.  Hillary's in this race to win, and she's in
it thanks to you.

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

Home.