GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fina ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:54:20 PDT
Hi Lers,
First i would like to say sorry to Tombong for refering to him as an a--
licker,sorry Bro.
Ya Fatou are you ok ? Did i jubilate because tombong is transfered to the
President's office.Next time you read my postings, read careful and try to
digest what i mean.If it was a secretary of state who was transfered,Tombong
would be the first person to write about it,don't you know.I didn't write
this because i hate him,i just think it is news worthy and that people
should know about it.
Am happy that eventhough removed is the wrong word,you guys were able to
understand what i meant.Ebrima ceesay and others thank you for the
rectification.Let us try to understand each other that is better than
unnecessary arguments.
PS-MY EDITORS, PLEASE CHECK IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES.AM TOO LAZY TO DO THAT.
NO HARD FEELINGS.
Fina.