GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:51:20 EDT

Kukeh,

Why you keep sending me to the Daily Show I do not know but if you think we
can get any answers there, you are mistaken. It may be part of our problems.
Anyway, I'm not gonna be sent there again by you. Like I shared with Suntou,
I'm  tired of the run-around now. I have not even fully digested the material
you  forwarded us regarding sustainable development and the biosphere and here
you go  trying to distract me again. What is wrong with yew? I need to speak
with your  lawyer phenom of a child to keep you in check for me.

Haruna. You just made me friggin waste my extremely valuable quota of 7
posts here. I hope you will refund me by making Haruna's quota 8 from now on.
Don't worry about what Galleh or JDAM or Suntou might say about such friggin
nepotism or favouritism. And you know they'll be itching to pounce on you. They
know you will only be refunding me for what has been surreptitiously taken
from  me. But they desire to create unnecessary pandemonium. And my nephew
Dibassy  thinks I'm the only comedian here. I got news for his behind. MQJGDT.
Darbo. Al  Mu'Umin. I vill be Vaiting Forrrrrrrr my Refund.

In a message dated 9/4/2008 8:37:22 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,