GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
basil jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:33:05 -0000
Mr Sarr

With all honestly, you do owe Dr Tom Forster an apology. You do not know the
gentleman from Adam and here you are as a cyber detective making false and
unfounded accusations. I know Tom very well as he was  my junior at GHS and
I finished my Sixth form in 1981. You have your dates and facts wrong. I
also finished my MS program from the university of Illinois in Urban in 1994
and returned to the Gambia. So what is the significance of Tom returning to
Gamiba after his Masters program. What is the coincidence here.

Knowing brother Tom and exchancging e-mails with him from New Zealand where
he is and not the Gambia. The brother has more important issues on his mind
rather than being a spokeman for any party. This gentleman was preoccupied
with his Ph.D. program which he has successfully completed. It is rather
unfortunate that some people believe you in your flawed dectective work. We
are suppose to use G-L as an educative forum and not to be making false
accusations. DO YOU KNOW TOM and where he is coming from.

I for one can categorically tell you that TOM is NO KEBBA JOBE. Please do
the honourable thing and apologise publicly for your baseless and unfounded
allegations.

Dr. Basil Jones