GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:12:38 EST
Again Saul,

I refer your cloudy and troubled judgement to my clarification to Hamjatta
which was posted before his email to me, and i also refer you back to my
posting to you last night. Get some help young man before it is too late.
PS: I am not sixty yet dear, so maybe you need to learn to count well too,
but i understand, you say anything in an attempt to inflict what you think
will be hurtful.Just refer to your supposedly intelligent response to Halifa
yesterday, and nothing else needs be said.
You really do have my sympathies, because i just do not understand this kind
of unexplained hatred. You keep babling and repeating the same thing that has
been clearly explained and understood by anyone with half a brain.Keep
talking, my assessments about you are being proven right here before everyone
by none other than yourself.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 2/20/00 10:14:51 PM Central Standard Time,