GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 03:44:15 -0500
Hamjatta Kanteh,
  A sensitive subject yet very interesting reading. I saw no sign of a
misogynist and or a reactionary fogey. Just Hamjatta at his peak. Splendid
piece! I'm gonna have to cancel my time magazine subscription if you keep
writing like this. Forget JOKE, let's go write a book or do something more
productive. Keep it up. Infact send us more, I'm up all night drinking
coffee and always looking for something interesting to read.

                                                        Mr Makaveli!

Hamjatta Kanteh