GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 09:57:57 EDT
Wow Ebrima, your source certainly touched on some possible interesting
developments.
I just have one question on F. Jahumpa's  alleged version of the million mom
march. What exactly are these moms supposed to be celebrating, their support
of genocide in The Gambia? Wonders never cease.

Jabou.

In a message dated 5/20/00 8:21:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,