GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fina ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:01:14 PDT
Lers,
Ebrima, you should let sleeping dogs lie ! I happen to criticise people
based on established facts and supported by clear examples, you seem to be a
misled investigator. Please try getting your facts right before sitting to
your pc.
For your information Essa Sey is serving(was) at the mission in New York.
Next time work hard on your "reliable source" and let sleeping dogs lie !!!!
Try spelling my name right !
It's Finnah