GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:48:02 +0000
Momodou, I second your motion and we shall know the truth for it shall set
us free.  It may hurt a lot, but we all will emerge victors.  You can tell
this issue has been on the minds of many.  Knowledge is power and I think
both Oko and Badou are matured enough to deal with the truth.  Ifangbondi
ceased to be Oko's, Badou's, or Paps' when they were adopted by Gambians.
This issue is bigger than Paps, Badou, and Oko, so let those that were
present at the creation present to us, an eye witness account of our past.
It's never personal but all in the pursuit of the truth.  Gentlemen, please
carry on.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou