GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Gassama" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:56:21 +0200
(PS. I hit the send button too early by mistake. Here is the full
version.)

The pictures I sent upon my return from Gambia helped many
people, especially those who have not been to Gambia in a while, to
adjust to the
current realities of infrastructural development in the country. Most
of what I sent
was not built by government but by businesses and private people. I did
not claim
anywhere that all I sent was built by the government. We all know that
the poverty,
hardship, human rights issues are there and we are provided with
material daily to illustrate
these. I chose to send material that reflects another aspect of Gambia
that is not in the same state that many left it years and decades ago.
If you deem that to be propaganda for Yaya, be my guest. I will
sympathise with PDOIS but that will not stop me from promoting Gambia
nor
will I allow people like you to censor me or define for me what I will
show. If want, you can go to Gambia, take pictures of the worst places,
of starving people, of misery and put it on Suntoumana and expose the
"GREATER EVIL in the Jammeh administration."

You also wrote:
"To this end, certain Gambians are uneasy with Buharry's new strategy,
and if folks should see things contrary to his liking, that is
democracy also. Essa Sey may have been on the wrong side of the fence,
but he has done a lot more in correcting his ways."

Suntou, you are very dangerous. What new strategy? Did I tell you I
have a strategy? What is the aim of this strategy? Are you trying to
make people think that I have a hidden agenda? You are doing the same
thing that Essa did. However, Essa was man enough to declare his
beliefs no matter how fallacious. You are hiding behind obscure
accusations and withdrawals to ascribe to me what is only a figment of
your imagination. How many Gambians are uneasy? I am an insignificant
being in the scheme of things. Tell those Gambians who are uneasy not
to visit Raaki because we want them to remain at ease, have a coke, a
smile and go build sites where they can "expose the GREATER EVIL in the
Jammeh administration." Whilst at it, listen to what Essa said in his
interview. He was not suspicious of anything. He was accusing Raaki and
those behind it of specific things. Have a good evening.
Buharry.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい