GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:51:44 -0500
It is time to say bye bye to the L. Nonetheless, i avail myself to the club of those who believe that Yaya should face the same fate as Samuel Doe at the hands of Prince Johnson, on Sunday 9th SEptember 1990.

The first time i saw a Paper called The Point, was opposite Paul Marouns Supermarket in December 1991. I was walking towards the market.&nbsp;Later that week, i bought my first copy. Before then, Foroyaa was my only Newspaper. I quickly enjoyed the point and was buying it every week. Their news as always was brief and to the Point.&nbsp;I like most of their Journalists especially Ansumana Badjie, the first Journalist to travel to Kannili and bring back Photos of Yaya Jammeh's Kannili home. Shortly afterwards, this fine journalist disappeared and to this very day, i have no clue regarding his whereabouts. Their one female journalist, Jainaba Marong was my classmate (Economics only)

Certainly, on Friday 22th July 1994, i was at Westfield Junction sometimes after 11am to witness the early stages of what later became a coup. We were youths then with one philosophy; "Blame the government for everything and support the Radicals (Coup makers)" Look, i don't want to be too historical because i spent the whole day at Westfield. But where we were on that day, and the course we took from that day, has been no secret. Blood, Bloob, Blood. My brothers, our nation is bleeding!&nbsp; Don't get me wrong. My position has been and is still the same. July 22nd 1994 was good and was what i prayed for. But the events that unfolded were treacherous and evil. Lets put it this way. Buying a new car is good. But driving under influence thus crashing and killing people is evil.

As of today, every Gambian is walking on the blood of the following; Koro Ceesay, students, Omar Barrow, some blood of Lawyer O. Sillah and the fresh blood of DEYDA HYDRA, a man i respect.

We all have an obligation to do something about this blood and save the Gambia.

As i sign off, i remind the list managers again that&nbsp;they can go ahead and delist me from the listserver.

"Only contact me when you have given Jammeh the treatment Doe got from Johnson" I am from Kombo South, The Gambia and i live in Pittsburgh (Steelers City) PA

 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.        Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい